Here are IMMAP’s top 5 priorities for 2018:
1. Continue to Drive Thought Leadership for the Industry
– IMMAP aims to be the digital marketing authority in the PH. This will be our core priority and mission for our members.
– The IMMAP Digital Measurement Board’s thrust this year is about ensuring Application and Adoption of the DMB’s E2 framework and addressing the other areas of digital measurement where we need to provide a POV for the industry
2. Widen IMMAP’s impact by reaching out to other segments and organizations
– We believe on the power of digital marketing to create value and we would want every business every sector and organization in the Philippines to fully leverage what digital marketing can offer.
3. Build IMMAP’s digital owned assets to better serve its members
– As we grow our members and our number of initiatives, we should also be investing in IMMAP as in organization not just in terms of personnel but also on capability.
– In 2018, we will be relaunching our Digital Assets and work with different partners to fully maximize our channels to educate and engage our members.
4. Create a better and safer Internet for every Filipino
– Whilst our core mission revolves around digital marketing, we also believe that we need to nurture and support the overall digital ecosystem in the Philippines.
– As part IMMAP’s Advocacy, we are committing to help educate our young Pinoys on cybersafety through our partnership with DepEd, and Stairway Foundation, in collaboration with our partners, Ace Saatchi & Saatchi, JWT and MullenLowe
5. Support the Digital Marketing Ecosystem in the Philippines by influencing policy and increasing the talent pool of the industry
– We will work with organizations such as the ASC in shaping policy and guidelines that truly recognizes and support the nuances of digital marketing.
– We will also work with the Academe to build a 3 unit course on Digital Marketing including certifications which will not only provide employment opportunities for students who take this course but also increase the digital marketing talent pool for the Philippine